2020 5 year road plan
Posted:Town of Wood River 2020 5-year Road Maintenance Plan
The Board of Supervisors accepted this plan on May 20, 2020. Variables such as weather, budget, unforeseen road decay and other unknowns are likely to occur and cause this plan to be amended.
1. Complete Crosstown 2019 Paving Project (June)
2. Surrel – Crack Fill and Chip Seal
3. LaRa – Crack Fill and Chip Seal
4. North Williams – Crack Fill and Chip Seal
5. South Williams – Grind and pave 150-200 feet south of Wood Lake Rd. various patching
6. North Shore Drive – Patching
7. 1Cemetery Rd. – Crack Fill and Chip Seal combined project with West Marshland
8. Rylander – Pulverize, culverts, ditching and add gravel as budget allows.
1. Grind and 3” resurface S. Williams Rd from Crosstown to Wood Lake Rd
2. Enter Contract for acquisition of new plow/dump truck. (Estimate 200k)
3. Crack fill and chip seal as budget allows
1. Enter Contract for North Williams Bridge Project. (Estimate 500k project)
2. Grind and resurface Little Wood Lake Road from Crosstown to Public Landing Rd.
3. Crack Fill and chip seal as budget allows
1. Grind, Resurface and add culverts to Hegge Rd.
2. Crack fill and chip seal as budget allows
1. Grind and Resurface Assembly Road from County Road Y to Williams.
2. Crack fill and chip seal as budget allows.